rancho santa margarita electricians
Rancho Santa Margarita Electricians
1. 24 Hour Emergency Response: We promise that when you have an electrical emergency that we are right on time anytime day or night call us!
2. Commercial Electrician: Does your business need an electrician? Does it need to be rewired or taken up to code? Then we are the company to call. With many years in the commercial electrician business we know just how to approach your structure. There is a vast difference in the way to approach this job type
3. Electrical Panel Repair: Your electrical panel is the life blood of your electrical system. It can be expensive to replace so call us if there needs to be an assessment for a repair. This is the way to save money and time in the long run. We have licensed specialists for this job. Call us today.
4. Electric Wiring: The wiring in the house is a really important thing to keep in healthy shape. There are fire hazards that can form if we aren’t on top of the wiring. This is especially true of older model homes and businesses. It is best to have it all tested prior to moving in completely.
5. Parking Lot Wiring: Parking lots are not the easiest thing to deal with when you buy a property. This is especially true if you are buying a property that the public will use the parking lot in. It’s a safety issue if the lighting is insufficient. This can cause liability and liability leads to likely litigation
6. Adding Outlets: Your home or businesses’ outlets may or may not have sufficient outlets for your needs. This is not a hard job for us. We add outlets to homes and businesses on a regular basis. Outlets can then be tested to determine if they are worn out and can be rewired today so call!
7. Whole Home Surge Protection: Power surges are the cause of many fires and burned out appliances as well. This is a danger and a nuisance. What people don’t understand about power surges can damage their home and their wallet. Determining the cause and source of the power surge is hard to do so protect the whole home.
8. Residential Electrician: Your home is your castle and you want to protect it against fire and hazards caused by faulty electrical appliances. There are diagnostics we can do to make sure that all outlets and wiring are up to date and in good working order. We will inform you of any issues and make recommendations.